Business Development Sales – Rail
TÜV Rheinland Romania is looking for a new colleague for the role of Business Development Sales – Rail, to join our team.
He/she shall, identify and develop business opportunities within Romania rail industry, gain and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and increase sales opportunities.
- Doing market analysis (desktop), and preparing reports
- Gather informative data about rail industry and market trends (desktop), including competitive intelligence
- Identify target persons within customers organization, get in contact (email, call), identify particular needs of individual clients; plan and implement sales activities for relevant services and projects; documentation of activities via CRM-tool (Salesforce®)
- Prepare market material dedicated to local market (flyers translations, homepage input)
- Prepare visits to potential customers (individual marketing material, presentation slides, travel organization), also attend visits together with experts
- Support experts with the further development of particular business opportunities (tender procedures, bid production)
- Support project delivery
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Railway Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 5 year work experience in Rail industry
- Advanced level of English
- Independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication, presentation, teamwork and interpersonal skills